Apple iPod touch 32 GB
Apple iPod touch 32 GB Senior Citizen Review of Ipod Touch : I purchased my Ipod Touch 8G in January just for fun and to see what all the fuss was about. I use a laptop and have wireless connectivity in my home. But I don’t store music on an Ipod and don’t have “smart” cell phone. After using the Ipod Touch for a few months, all I can say is “WOW”.
This device is like carrying a small computer in your pocket. I can connect to the internet wirelessly at home and anywhere I can find a public connection–library, cafe, etc. I check my email (read and compose), facebook, Meetups, Ravelry, take pictures and movies, and with the Skype App, can video call my kids. I have become hooked on the Angry Birds game, which is fun to do while waiting anywhere. I have also downloaded audio books from my library to take with me when I travel. I knit and have any pattern I am working on loaded on my Touch so I don’t worry about losing it. All this in a 2×4 inch little device I can carry with me everywhere.
I considered getting a smart phone instead, but Verizon’s additional monthly cost of $30/month for internet access turned me off. It would be nice to have internet access where ever I am, but I don’t need it and don’t want to pay $360/year for it. I like the fact that the Ipod Touch does not require any additional monthly costs.
I compared my Touch to my friends Ipad. It appears that my Touch does most everything the Ipad does, but it’s just smaller.
My son has a Droid, which does what my Touch does plus it is his cell phone. But games wear his battery down quickly. I don’t have to worry about that since my phone is seperate from my Touch. And I think my screen is a little bigger and sharper.
If I needed to be connected to the internet at all times and have a cell phone too, I would probably stick with a smart phone an… Read Full Review Here
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (4th Generation)-Black NEWEST MODEL Feature :
- 32 GB capacity for about 8,000 songs, 40,000 photos, or 40 hours of video
- Up to 40 hours of audio playback or 7 hours of video playback on a single charge
- 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display with 960-by-640-pixel resolution (326 pixels per inch)
- Support for AAC, Protected AAC (iTunes Store), MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV audio formats; H.264, MPEG-4, and Motion JPEG video codecs in M4V, MP4, MOV, and AVI formats
- One-year limited warranty
- It has one-year limited warranty.
- It supports AAC, Protected AAC (iTunes Store), MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV audio formats, H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG video codecs in M4V, MP4, MOV and AVI formats.
- It has up to 40 hours of audio playback or 7 hours of video playback on a single charge.
- iPod touch has 32 GB capacity for about 8,000 songs, 40,000 photos, or 40 hours of video.
- It has 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display with 960-by-640-pixel resolution (326 pixels per inch).
iPod touch has great new applications. It lets you shoot scenes in HD or play games on the highest-resolution iPod screen ever. You can open PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel attachments. With Maps, it helps you find your location and get directions from there on a map, a satellite image, or a combination of both. You can make Web Clips for your Home screen so you can visit your favorite websites in just one tap. It lets you fill up to nine Home screen pages with Web Clips and arrange them however you like. You can browse YouTube videos, follow your stocks, check the weather, and take notes. With the new iPod touch, tap into even more.
See more relate products at below.
Buy online Apple iPod touch 32 GB is Fantastic, truly impressive comes along. Search Low Prices on Apple iPod touch 32 GB (4th Generation)-Black NEWEST MODEL in BEST BUY + LOW PRICE.. Savings Season – Limit time Offer Apple iPod touch 32 GB Sale Lowest Price Ship in USA..