The ColorEdge CG245W 24.1-inch Widescreen LCD Display from Eizo is a high-quality monitor, built to the stringent standards required by pre-press, digital photography, video editing and post production applications. The display features a 1920 x 1200 native resolution, a stunning 850:1 contrast ratio and 270cd/m2 brightness. It features DVI-I and DisplayPort inputs, both with HDCP support.The monitor is designed for use in environments where accurate color is essential. A calibration sensor is built into the top bezel of the display, allowing you to ensure proper calibration with ease and without the need for a 3rd party device. ColorNavigator software is included with the display. You’ll also be able to calibrate via the monitor’s OSD, eliminating the need for calibration software altogether. The ColorEdge features factory calibrated gamma, brightness and color temperature stabilization and an overdrive circuit for enhanced gray-to-gray response time. Color deficiency simulation, 10-bit simultaneous display support and 16-bit internal processing round out the impressive features of the display.
- A built-in sensor is housed within the monitor’s top bezel and swings down over the center top of the screen when calibration begins. This built-in sensor eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device and even operates in portrait mode
- Using either the OSD menu or the bundled ColorNavigator software, you can schedule the ColorEdge CG245W to self-calibrate at a specific time and at specific intervals. You can even schedule calibration for outside of work hours when your computer is turned off and you are no longer present
- Since the PC itself is not necessary for self-calibration, the ability to calibrate the monitor is not dependent on using an OS supported by the ColorNavigator software. Therefore, a calibrated ColorEdge CG245W can be used with Linux even though ColorNavigator currently does not support this OS
- The ColorEdge CG245W can be correlated to the measurement results of an external calibration sensor. This is convenient if the ColorEdge CG245W is used in a work environment with other ColorEdge monitors and one measurement device must be used as a standard for all calibrating
- The bundled ColorNavigator software makes calibration both simple and quick. Just input target values for brightness, white point and gamma. The built-in sensor directly utilizes the monitor’s look-up table and creates an ICC profile within minutes
Read more or check price here : Eizo ColorEdge CG245W 24-Inch LCD Monitor