From the Manufacturer
This D-handle Makita drill features an angle attachment that rotates 360 degrees enabling optimum drilling position. A quick-switch drill head means you’ll shift quickly between low and high speeds. A trigger sensitive variable speed switch means you’re in command of the drilling. The ergonomically designed rubberized grip feels good in your hand. The tough metal supporting handle gives you optimal control. And this is handy—the durable plastic tool case fits tool even with attached self-feed bit.
- Variable speed (0 – 600 rpm) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Lightweight (5.7 lbs.) for easy handling
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for comfort
- All ball bearing construction for long tool life and smooth operation
- Strong supporting metal side handle for optimum control
- Plastic tool case fits tool even with attached bit
What’s in the Box
- Side handle (152892-4)
- Drill chuck (193319-5)
- Chuck key (763434-5)
- Key holder (410102-8)
- Plastic tool case (824646-6)
- Capacities: Steel 1/2″; Wood 1-1/2″
- No Load Speed: 0 – 600 rpm
- Amps: 7.5
- Overall length: 14-1/8″
- Net weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 14.8 lbs.
This D-handle drill features an angle attachment that rotates 360deg , enabling an ideal drilling position. The tough metal supporting handle gives you optimum control. Amps: 7.5, Chuck Size (in.): 1/2, Speed (RPM): 600, Side Handle: Yes, Keyless Chuck: No, Variable Speed: Yes, Case Included: Yes
Read more or check price here : Makita 6304LR 1/2-Inch D-Handle Drill