Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera with 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD and 14-42mm Lumix G VARIO f/3.5-5.6 MEGA OIS Lens (Black)
The Panasonic LUMIX G2 is the world’s first system camera with touch-control shooting. Just touch the LCD to indicate the subject, and the LUMIX G2 focuses on it instantly. Choose from four AF modes (listed below) to match the conditions. You can also operate the auto focus and shutter release at the same time with just a touch, for a completely new way to shoot.
- AF Tracking – Touch the screen, and the LUMIX G2 locks on and automatically “tracks” the subject as it moves, adjusting the focus and exposure settings for best results.
- Use Touch Operation in iA Mode – In iA (Intelligent Auto) mode, simply touch the subject on the LCD and the LUMIX G2 automatically selects the optimal scene mode.
- Touch Operation Makes Manual Focusing Easier, Too – When you’re in manual focus mode, touch an image on the LCD and the LUMIX G2 shows you a blown-up view of that image instantly. This makes it easier to check that you’ve got a sharp focus.
- Adjust the Exposure Meter with a Touch – You can adjust the exposure compensation by sliding your finger on the aperture and shutter speed settings in the exposure meter shown on the LCD. The range in which appropriate exposure is not possible is shown in red, so you can intuitively grasp the corresponding aperture and shutter speed combinations.
- Quick Menu for Instant Settings Just Touch the Screen – A touch is all it takes to make a variety of settings, including photo size, ISO sensitivity and white balance. You spend less time fiddling with the camera and more time getting great shots.
- Touch-Operated Playback, Too – A variety of touch-control operations make playback quick, easy and more fun. For example, with Touch-Scroll P
Related Product: Panasonic DMC-GH1 12.1MP