Milwaukee 4208-1 12.5 Amp Electromagnetic Drill Press with 1-1/4-Inch Motor and No. 3 Morse Taper
Since its founding in 1924, Milwaukee has focused on a single vision: to produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools and accessories available to professional user. Today, the Milwaukee name stands for the highest quality, durable and reliable professional tools money can buy.
This combination unit features the 4203 adjustable position, variable speed base and the 4297-1 1-1/4 in. drill motor. All you need is a bit and you are ready to drill into any ferrous material 1/2 in. and thicker.
Milwaukee 4208-1 Adjustable Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with No. 3 MT Motor Features:
• 1-1/4 inch capacity, 12.5 amp motor, 500/250 RPM
• Solid state electronic switching
• Feedback speed control
• Line Lock-Out prevents tool from operating should voltage be restored to an interrupted line
Milwaukee 4208-1 Adjustable Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with No. 3 MT Motor Specifications:
• Voltage: 120 AC
• Amps: 12.5
• Drill Capacity: 1-1/4 in.
• No Load Speed: 500/250 RPM
• Cord Type: 9 ft. Fixed
• Construction Type: Grounded
• Electronic Feedback: Yes
• Tap Capacity: 1 in.-14
• Drill Point Pressure: 1,530/1,600 lbs.
• Adjustable Base: Yes
• Drill Travel: 11 in.
• Chuck or Taper: No. 3MT
• Tool Weight: 72.0 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 82.0 lbs.
• Electromagnetic Drill Press Base
• Adjustable Position, No. 3 MT Motor for Electromagnetic Drill Press, 250/500 RPM