Makita 6339DWDE 14.4-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
I recently bought this drill to complement the 14.4 makita impact driver that I recently purchased. The drill they give as a bonus while nice, only has 350 in lbs of torque where this drill has 450. the difference is noticeable when you are boring holes for pipes and wires! This drill will spin a 2and 9/16 inch self feed bit no problem! There is a 3 speed gearbox, and a drill to driver switch that locks out the clutch, allowing you to save your desired clutch setting but turn it off for drilling operations. tne case is large enough for the drill and my impact driver and the NIMH batteries really do have better run time than any Ni cad. Get this drill, you wont be sorry!
Balance feels great…Has plenty of power, 1/2 ” chuck, easy to tighten with one hand. Bought this a few weeks ago, and the kit came with upgraded batteries, from 2.6 mha to 3.0 with L.E.D.’s attatched and swivel out so that you can see in the dark. Comes with the handle…overall very happy with it, used it to drill 3″ deckmate screws into trex with no problems and great control…feels like an 18 volt with the weight of a 14.4v. What can I say its the best drill used. Will keep everyone posted with any updates or new opinions.
I bought this drill motor in order to match batteries with another 18V Makita tool I own. I had not purchased a new drill motor for over a nearly a decade and my existing tools were fading fast. The Makita is impressive in every aspect . . .and it has some new luxuries (considering the age of my previous drill motors) that I have come to appreciate, especially the hand tightening chuck. The battery life is great, charge time exceptional and the overall balance and feel of the tool is well within my expectations. I recommend this tool highly.
Makita 6339DWDE Factory-Reconditioned 14.4V Cordless MXT 1/2″ 3-Speed Driver-Drill Kit. Features Shift-Lock drive system quickly shifts from “drill” to “driver” mode with one touch Ergonomic rubberized grip for comfort and control Exclusive refined rare earth magnet produces maximum power Two-piece armature and field allows greater serviceability Makita built all metal gears for maximum durability 3-Speed design produces 25% faster working speed with more efficiency in a wider range of applications Externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor life Locking ratcheting chuck securely grips all bits Includes tool case. Includes 14.4 Volt Cordless MXT 1/2″ Variable Speed Driver-Drill (2) 14.4 Volt 2.6 Ah Ni-MH Batteries 1434 (193158-3 Universal Charger Phillips/Slotted Bit (784637-8 Side Handle (152624-9 Keyless Chuck (763191-5 Battery Cover (414938-7 Plastic Tool Case (824534-7 Operating Manual.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Capacity 1/2″
- No Load RPM (Low) 0 – 300 (Mid) 0 – 600 (High) 0 – 1700
- Maximum Torque 450 in.lbs.
- 3″ Self-feed bit 5 hole per charge
- 7/8″ Spade bit 40 holes per charge
- 3/8″ Lag bolt 68 lags driven per charge
- 2 each Battery 1434 (193158-1)
- Universal charger
- Phillips/slotted bit (784637-8)
- Side handle (152624-9)
- Keyless chuck (763191-5)
- Battery cover (414938-7)
- Plastic tool case (824534-7)
- Two-piece ND-31 motor with dual ball bearing for longer motor life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for comfort and control
- Shift-Lock™ drive system quickly shifts from ” drill” to ” driver” mode with one touch
- Two-piece armature and field allows greater serviceability
- Exclusive refined rare earth magnet produces maximum power
- 3-Speed design produces 25% faster working speed with more efficiency in a wider range of applications
- Makita built all metal gears for maximum durability
- Externally accessible brushes for serviceability and longer motor lifeLocking ratcheting chuck securely grips all bits