Makita 5201NA 10-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake
The Makita 5201NA is a 10-1/4″ circular saw that features a 12 AMP motor and an electric brake. It is much heavier than similiar products, weighing in at a massive 18.3 lbs, making it a bad product for anyone with weak arms. The cutting capacity is 3-3/4″ at 90 degrees and 2-1/2″ at 45 degrees. The 5201NA features gearing that is made with ball and needle bearing construction. The blade wrench is attached to the saw to make blade changing easy, while the front, top and rear handles are designed for comfort.
Extra powerful 12 AMP motor for heavy duty applications. Well balanced and lightweight for better control and ease of operation. Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission. Electric brake for maximum productivity; saves time between cuts.
- Extra powerful 12 amp motor for heavy-duty applications
- Well balanced and lightweight (18.3 lbs.) for better control and ease of operation
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Electric brake for maximum productivity; saves time between cuts
- Rugged steel base for stability
What’s in the Box?
- Combination blade (721411-3)
- Rip fence (164019-4)
- Wrench for flange (781011-1)
- Wrench for bolt (781203-2)
- Blade diameter: 10-1/4″
- Arbor: 5/8″
- Max. cutting capacities: at 90° 3-3/4″; at 45° 2-1/2″
- No load speed: 3,700 rpm
- Watts out: 1,550
- Amps: (115V) 12.0
- Overall length: 17-1/2″
- Net weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 27.7 lbs.